A chat with friends ..... “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” George Bernard Shaw
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Plastic: Friend or Enemy
Plastic: Friend or Enemy Plastic as we know it, has been our good friend for many years, so far it has allowed us: - move faster (t...
-
A Small review on what is a crystal, what is a semi-crystalline polymer, what is the influence of nucleating agents on the crystalliza...
-
The Periodic table of elements The Atom Matter is made of atoms, which in Greek means indivisible, because at the beginning it wa...
-
Internet, as a physical structure, was born in the United States when the Department of Defence decided to link the computers of various...

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento